Saturday 20 February 2016

cool cake decoration

Hello Everyone!

I hope you all enjoyed my coffee cake.Today I want to show you a cool cake decoration I got in one of my favourite shops,"TIGER".
For those of you that don't know,Tiger is a really cool European shop that sells unusual and fun items.

Yesterday I bought a white cake candelabra that holds nine candles and comes with nine pink and white candles.I had to get it when I saw it because I think it is a really simple idea to give a plain cake a dramatic look for only 3 euros.

I hope you all enjoyed today's blog.
Talk to you next time.Bye!


1 comment:

  1. Really liked these cake decoration ideas! Thanks a lot for sharing these details here. We have been searching for DIY party decoration ideas. Have to host a party for our daughter. Will host it at party venues in NYC. I hope it doesn’t cost us much!

    ReplyDelete